PCI compliance is a regulatory standard for any company taking payments from customers using credit or debit cards. It involves a plethora of rules and regulations. If a company takes a customer’s sensitive information and then it’s stolen, the business that captured the information could be subject to major fines. There are easy ways to accomplish compliance when recording calls or capturing screens. Here are four ways CXM provides solutions to customers to minimize the threat of a security breach:
1. Restricted access to data
2. 256-bit encryption of database at rest
3. Admin, User & Agent security controls and audit logs
4. Muting & Screen/Desktop recording pause on sensitive data entry items such as CC#, SS#, etc...
5. HTTPS uses an encryption protocol to encrypt CXM server communications (admin, user & agents). The protocol is called Transport Layer Security (TLS), although formerly it was known as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
If you can’t hear it or see it, it can’t be stolen! Being able to automatically trigger the start and stop to effectively pause the recording of screens and voice allows CXM customers to maintain PCI compliance. Ensuring sensitive data is not being stored also assists with adherence to regulations. If you are interested in learning more about how CXM helps customers easily accomplish PCI compliance reach out to us.